- Kerala's Left Democratic Front (LDF) government announced its Draft Labour Policy recently.
- The cow shelter workers are left with no option, but to keep adding the cows that being dumped at their shelters by the Gau Rakshaks.
- As special rights and privileges guaranteed to citizens of Jammu and Kashmir under Article 35 A is being debated, people in the valley have expressed fears and apprehensions over the issue.
- The BJP-led Union government has fired the opening salvo for the privatisation of the metro rail services in India by forcing States to involve private players in metro rail projects
- The fact that India, an “emerging economic superpower”, was ranked 131st among 188 countries on the Human Development Index of the UN in 2015 may be brushed off on the grounds that rankings say…