At least 133 Dalit households have been destroyed in two villages in Deoghar district in Jharkhand…
There is a 230% increase in ceasefire violations – but where is all this leading to?
About 5000 Tribals in Odisha’s Malkangiri district would be displaced due to the construction of…
The Chief Justice of India referred to the Case as a ‘serious matter’
Delhi Police, on Monday, lathi-charged and detained protesters who had gathered at New Delhi’s…
"It would be a retrograde step to remove the teaching of the theory of evolution from school and…
The policy talks about government goals such as providing 24x7 electricity to the entire nation by…
France announced it was calling for an emergency meeting of the United Nation's Security Council on…
The defeat of Peshwas at the hands of the Mahars took the fight against brahmanism to the next…
The landslide victory of the left alliance in Nepal at this historical juncture communicates to the…
Are people admitting the illegality of Sikkim’s merger?
An excerpt from From India to Palestine, published by LeftWord Books.
Her collar bone, ribs, arms and hip were crushed and the body had bite and burn marks.
20th January witnessed a massive fire in a firecracker warehouse in Bawana, North Delhi. The
In conversation with Newsclick, Tikender Singh Panwar, former Deputy Mayor of Shimla talks
Raja Shehadeh, a Palestinian author and lawyer in a discussion with Prabir Purkayastha says
Catch the second episode of Sanjay Rajoura's show 'Bharat Ek Mauj' on 25th January, 2018.
NFHS – 4 Survey revealed little improvement in key health indicators in the last ten years.
It appears that the odds are stacked against the incumbent Congress government led by Mukul
The concerned MLAs had been appointed as Parliamentary Secretaries to Ministers in the Delhi
Former Chief Minister and Lok Sabha MP from Nagaland Neiphieu Rio joined NDPP, which has an
- Delhi Police, on Monday, lathi-charged and detained protesters who had gathered at New Delhi’s Jammu and Kashmir Bhawan demanding justice for Asifa.
- After withdrawing hate speech case against himself, Yogi Adityanath wants to withdraw Muzaffarnagar riot cases against BJP leaders.
- Honduras forces kill 60-year-old man, severely wound another and teargased hundreds, including former president Manual Zelaya.
- More than Rs 3,700 crore has been collected as cess levied on real estate firms to contribute to the workers’ welfare boards as per a 1996 Act, but the funds are not being used for the purpose.
- The RSS-BJP has been accused of adopting a callous attitude when SDPI workers or RSS workers themselves are accused of murdering Sangh cadre.