Here is a roundup of some of the developments around the globe.
Jignesh Mevani speaks about the encounter threats, BJPs agenda and 2019 elections.
The Chinese government’s willingness to discipline private corporates stands in contrast with the…
This is another project that will take away much needed public funds from existing public…
The major demands include free bus pass for all students and scholarship for the students who are…
Their demands include regularisation of service, abolition of contract and piece-rate system, and…
According to reports, the students were about to cross the National Highway 77 after the school…
The Supreme Court has limited the hearing to ‘whether the High Court can annul a marriage under…
A rather toothless Press Council needs to be replaced by a Media Council that includes the…
Is expecting Rohingya refugees to adjust in an island, 60% of which submerges in monsoon, fair and…
Like Rajinikanth, Hasan’s base at the time of launching the MNM is his network of fan clubs.
Her rapists and killers still roam freely.
The gun violence data shows that rarely a day passes by in the United States without gun
The Supreme Court admits that on the face of it, Multinational Accounting Firms have
Getting transfers done is a good source of minting money for certain unscrupulous
An editor like no other.
This case epitomises the culture of impunity and no accountability in Kashmir.
The ongoing struggle of farmers in Rajasthan had appeared to face a setback when hundreds of
Newsclick takes you to the heart of this small, but growing, football club in an attempt to
The alleged attack on Delhi chief secretary Anshu Prakash by two AAP legislators is getting
Senior Counsel Gopal Subramanium Concluded His Arguments in the Aadhaar Hearings, Flagging
- As part of the 3rd Annual Lecture organised by the Centre for Policy Analysis, former Vice-President of India Dr. Hamid Ansari speaks on the 'Composite Culture of India'.
- Farmers have refused to back down till their leaders are released from the jail and their demands are met.
- The bandh call was given by the Dalit Adhikar Manch (DAM) in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar to protest against failure to regularise land tilled by landless labourers in the state.
- Delay in filing FIR and getting medical checkup are being cited by AAP as proof that something fishy was going on.
- The Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art is in the broken industrial town of North Adams.