- The government has chosen not to intervene in the market prices of the seasonal crops, forcing farmers to deal with the debt and the crisis on their own.
- The bill proposes to implement the commissioner system and intends to act as a panacea for all crimes.
- Replacing diverse foods with factory-made, processed nutrient packets is not just unhealthy and unsustainable, but will open doors for private contractors and suppliers, leading to massive corruption…
- The activists allege that the government is Afraid of the Dalits and are hence targetting them.
- Two separate probes have been constituted in the audio tape case in which an assistant professor was heard persuading girl students for alleged sex work.