- Senior Journalist Paranjoy Guha Thakurta talks to Newsclick about the real implications of such a scheme.
- A comprehensive study has been conducted by Prof. Sangeeta Kamat and others in India to understand the changing educational institutions.
- NIA has been delaying presenting the defence lawyers with crucial evidence they are citing as grounds for rejection of Kamran Yusuf’s bail.
- The allocation was made based on the basin and the river areas in the four states, the existing agriculture area and the rainfall all the states received.
- What is embarrassing is that these men – Netanyahu and Zuma – sell their countries for such little money. If they are going to betray their patriotism, they might as well ask for more.