- In this episode of Gau Ke Naam, Newsclick spoke to sellers of meat and milk in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Protesting against the police repression and the ignorant attitude of the administration on September 25, women rights organizations, students and citizens in Delhi came together, in solidarity with…
- The activist was asked to sign an undertaking saying that she will not visit BHU
- Today debate is being crushed and dissent has been outlawed. Dissenting writers and journalists are being shot dead by passing vigilantes.
- The yatra raised issues of farmers across the country and noted that the current government is the most anti-farmer government since India gained its independence.