- Under fire from the public and military, Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe on Tuesday resigned from the country's top post after 37 years, parliament Speaker Jacob Mudenda announced.
- Rule of law has degenerated in to rule of saffron stamped violent mobs – and nobody gets booked.
- The Dalit rights leader is seeking funds to support his election campaign against the casteist and pro-corporate RSS-BJP ahead of the upcoming assembly polls.
- Over a year-long investigation, journalist Niranjan Takle discovered serious inconsistencies in the official accounts of the death of Justice Loya, who was hearing the case in which Amit Shah was the…
- High vegetables prices are snatching away food from millions, even as pulses, milk and meat are already beyond reach.