Contractual civic workers have been holding protests in Bengaluru.
Cuba’s new President vows to continue with the country’s socialist and revolutionary project.
Delhi has become the first city in the country to have a policy to compensate consumers for…
Almost two weeks have passed since Lula’s habeas corpus was denied, what has happened now that he…
A people’s tribunal on the Attack on Educational Institutions report has shown that the democratic…
The media must question Modi about the involvement of his party members in these atrocities, said…
The perpetrators of the Kathua incident are not only those arrested and named in the case but all…
When the Modi govt. announced demonetisation, Paytm came out as the major beneficiary. Is this cash…
On April 15, around 315.000 people according to the Urban Guard, and 750.000 according the
At least two of the absconding billionaires are present in the UK where the Prime Minister
South and North Korea are considering a peace treaty after six decades of war. Simone Chun
While the country is witnessing nation-wide protests with increasing number of crime cases
Pending applications have increased by 33% since Modi govt. came to power.
The decision has come in the wake of community-wide pressure and a petition by the coalition
There has also been growing speculation about Lenin’s relationship with the United States.
Doctor Kafeel who helped save lives of many kids in Gorakhpur tragedy, is still in jail
Despite finding out that the allegations Saderla had raised were true, the Board of
- Newsclick journalist, Tarique Anwar retraces the gruesome case of an 8 year old getting raped in Kathua, Jammu.
- The Communist Party of India (Marxist) is holding its 22nd Party Congress in Hyderabad.
- They highlighted their opposition to Free Trade Agreements and their rejection of criminalization of social movements.
- Replacing diverse foods with factory-made, processed nutrient packets is not just unhealthy and unsustainable, but will open doors for private contractors and suppliers, leading to massive corruption…
- The activists allege that the government is Afraid of the Dalits and are hence targetting them.