Parameters for measuring pollution were changed to ‘bring down’ pollution index in Vapi, Ankleswar and Vatva in Gujarat.
In this series of the discussion Kanhaiya looks at data, facts about the Gujarat Model and asks if it has lived up to its promises.
Social media platforms were flooded with false and communal items or derogatory items on opposition leaders by alleged BJP supporters.
- Imperial Japan’s army massacred at least 142,000 civilians in Nanjing in 1937. In contemporary geo-politics, the marking of that event by China serves to push back against US-Japan-S.Korea axis.
- The Republican Party's majority in the 100-member Senate is now trimmed to 51, putting Trump's radical agenda at risk.
- In November, Saudi Arabia as a ‘peace initiative’ had offered the village of Abu Dis as the future capital of Palestine instead of East Jerusalem.
- The experiment also takes us closer to concluding that humans are born with the bias that numbers increase from left to right, rather than it being something we eventually learn.
- Populations of cheetahs in southern Africa have declined as farming and other human activities push deeper into the free-roaming cats' range.