- The bill proposes to implement the commissioner system and intends to act as a panacea for all crimes.
- Two separate probes have been constituted in the audio tape case in which an assistant professor was heard persuading girl students for alleged sex work.
- CITU has slammed the Hotel Owners’ Association and Tea Garden Owner’s Associations for not providing for their workers’ welfare.
- Is the current cash crunch a deliberate move to push people towards electronic payments?
- Tech companies don’t need Aadhaar data. They already have more than what they need.