- Delhi Police, on Monday, lathi-charged and detained protesters who had gathered at New Delhi’s Jammu and Kashmir Bhawan demanding justice for Asifa.
- After withdrawing hate speech case against himself, Yogi Adityanath wants to withdraw Muzaffarnagar riot cases against BJP leaders.
- Honduras forces kill 60-year-old man, severely wound another and teargased hundreds, including former president Manual Zelaya.
- More than Rs 3,700 crore has been collected as cess levied on real estate firms to contribute to the workers’ welfare boards as per a 1996 Act, but the funds are not being used for the purpose.
- The RSS-BJP has been accused of adopting a callous attitude when SDPI workers or RSS workers themselves are accused of murdering Sangh cadre.