- The evidence presented against Kamran Yusuf is weak, causing many to comment that this is a politically motivated case meant to intimidate journalists in Kashmir.
- This scam is going to cost Indians dearly, and profits will be made by a private corporate house at the expense of public exchequer.
- Between 2012-14 and 2013-15, the sex ratio at birth fell by 53 points in Gujarat, finds the NITI Aayog health index report.
- Why did BJP government ignore several complaints against the fraud being carried out?
- Antitrust laws in India, US, etc are antiquated and ill-equipped to deal with the swathes of data repositories being built by the likes of Google.