- The possibility of a handful corporations monopolizing healthcare and agriculture in the developing world is a very real risk today.
- With the arrest of the father-son duo, the cops claim to have cracked the case.
- Despite having been subjected to severe state and corporate repression, COPINH continues a fierce struggle against the hundreds of extractive projects that threaten Lenca communities and territories.
- On December 23, 2017, two brothers Houcine Dioui (age 23) and Jedouane Dioui (age 30) died in the mines of Jerada, Morocco.
- Incidents of cross border shelling have been high in Jammu for the last 2 years or so.