- A new study looked at the accuracy and bias of algorithms being used to make risk assessments for criminal defendants. It concluded that algorithmic models are just as bad as humans.
- Delhi Police, on Monday, lathi-charged and detained protesters who had gathered at New Delhi’s Jammu and Kashmir Bhawan demanding justice for Asifa.
- The policy talks about government goals such as providing 24x7 electricity to the entire nation by 2022, but this lies in contradiction with the mode through which they plan ensure its distribution,…
- France announced it was calling for an emergency meeting of the United Nation's Security Council on the issue
- From 14% in 2014, the proportion of Indians saying life is ‘Thriving’ has dipped to just 3% in 2017.