- Scores of people from the Vyasa community had gathered at the Ambedkar centre and tried to obstruct the writer's car as it tried to enter Warangal.
- The BJP government, like a bull in a China shop, is wrecking the economy.
- Sikar, situated in Shekhawati region of Rajasthan, has a glorious history of peasant struggles.
- A petition filed in the Delhi High Court on September 20 has demanded that a Special Investigation Team be set up to probe Adani, Essar and 40 coal-importing companies for over-invoicing of p
- Bhopal-based Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism and Communication (MCNUJC) is apparently being turned into an “RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh) propaganda laboratory”.