- Koda had favoured one company in allocating the coal block, the Court found.
- Hooligans, goons, henchmen and even doctors (psychiatrists in all probability) accompany the HR managers while firing employees.
- The anonymous posters, appearing on poll eve, are seen as attempt to turn away Muslim voters from Mevani’s bid to win the seat.
- Victims of the scheme share their distressing experience at the AIDWA convention.
- Victims of harassment, from across the country, spoke about their personal experiences at the AIDWA Convention held in Delhi on December 8.