- As part of the 3rd Annual Lecture organised by the Centre for Policy Analysis, former Vice-President of India Dr. Hamid Ansari speaks on the 'Composite Culture of India'.
- Farmers have refused to back down till their leaders are released from the jail and their demands are met.
- The bandh call was given by the Dalit Adhikar Manch (DAM) in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar to protest against failure to regularise land tilled by landless labourers in the state.
- Delay in filing FIR and getting medical checkup are being cited by AAP as proof that something fishy was going on.
- The Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art is in the broken industrial town of North Adams.