CSDS-Lokniti survey finds BJP losing support dramatically, sliding from 48% in 2012 Assembly and 59% in 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
After 12 years, the natural gas company has a debt of Rs.20,000 crore but no gas to sell.
A recent analysis by Rehnuma, which claims to work on exclusion and discrimination issues of religious minorities, has found that “model” Gujarat has…
- The ministerial conference will be discussing the proposal for e-commerce, which activists argue will only serve the vested interests of big transnational internet corporations.
- Yogendra Yadav, National President of Swaraj India, talks about the political equations of Gujarat Assembly Elections, and why leaders like Jignesh Mewani give him hope for the future.
- Anger at deaths in police firing, and larger issues like unemployment, is fuelling a combative Patidar upsurge against BJP.
- On 8th December 2017, AIDWA held a convention in New Delhi.
- Sacking of workers, outsourcing work, settling disputes out of court and monitoring were eased to ensure that labour remains submissive and investment “safe”.