Students participated in thousands, demanding removal of Vice Chancellor Jagadesh Kumar Mamidala.
Replication of research in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) is facing challenges because…
17 workers lost their lives in a fire that broke out at a factory in Bawana on January 20,2018.
The evidence presented against Kamran Yusuf is weak, causing many to comment that this is a…
Her rapists and killers still roam freely.
Are we seeing almost a cyclical return to the dark days of Emergency and Press Censorship? Or are…
Is raping a minor girl not a crime anymore for the Hindu Ekta Manch, since she was a Muslim?
One should not be confused with the changing of chairs and think that there will be revolutionary…
North Korea considers the joint military drills as an ‘act of war’, and that its missile
Is this BJP’s vigil over “fake news”?
Now that the BJP govt has decided to back off from their promises, the entire farmers'
The teachers’ strike for pensions comes in the backdrop of privatisation of the education
After Dimapur Tezu witnesses a lynching.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Monday told the assembly that the government was
Jai Subedi, 38, meticulously counts the inventory in his small store ensconced in the north
Why is the ruling BJP opposing any investigation into army action which led to deaths of
The Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices (CACP), that is supposed to be a five-
- State Cabinet Minister Maheshwar Hazari instead said he does not know anyone from the state dying in J&K.
- From drastic seat cuts, funds cuts, collapse of reservation in admissions and corruption in faculty appointments, the compulsory attendance has acted as the last straw.
- The performance of the AAP government in Delhi has to be looked at in relative terms rather than an absolute.
- All eyes are on Nepal. Both the capitalists and the socialists - with different intentions - wonder what is going on in the Himalayan republic.
- A recipient of Saraswati Samman  and Padma Shri , Shamsur Rahman Faruqi is a leading Urdu critic and theorist.